Sold Package Deal 2018 MXR(new), 2018 MXR (demo with code 36), 2019 EXR (demo)

snydes

Staff member
That’s a shame. I was in line for them as well. Talked on Saturday and told me he’d call me Monday which he did not. I called back a little while ago, he said somebody from Ohio showed up with the cash.

fullofdays

That’s a shame. I was in line for them as well. Talked on Saturday and told me he’d call me Monday which he did not. I called back a little while ago, he said somebody from Ohio showed up with the cash.
he told me it was a local guy who was getting a loan from a small credit union. truth and time go hand in hand...

Trialsman

I just got back from Lojak's shop. The guy who bought them apparently Lives in Michigan and has a camp in central PA or Southern NY and they knew each other. He saw the post on AOF and jumped on it. I was shocked when fullofdays called me this morning with the news. We had tenatively worked out that I would load up the bikes and gear and drive it down below Morgantown to meet him so he did not have such a long trip up and back to South Carolina. I feel bad it did not work out for him.

Trialsman

Nope, I guess not. I thought maybe Glenn had some left over at Highland Park/KTM World. If I run across any I will certainly post it up for the members here.

Top Bottom