Open offer, Famous Reading Outdoors ride central Pennsylvania

snydes

Staff member
Just putting this out there, Famous Reading Outdoors Pennsylvania Off-Roading & ATV Trails | Famous Reading Outdoors is a series of land tracts totaling around 20k acres in the central Pennsylvania region that offers yearly memberships ($175 a person) to have ride access to all their properties. They currently only offer one time trial passes for 2 days total (but that could potentially go away I’m hearing).

If anyone wants to do a trial or get a membership and would like someone to show them the areas feel free to send me a message. We’ve been riding their properties for several years now and know our way around decently.

One word of warning…. Rocks.

snydes

Staff member
Great! Well, we can certainly hammer out a plan based on whatever you would like to do. Right now they aren’t technically allowing overnight camping on their properties (that’s coming though), but I would recommend we base out of their main parking lot on Darkwater road. We can set up from there, charge, etc. They have a full time food truck there now, and one of my favorite restaurants is right down the road. Charging would have to be done by generator. From there the possibilities are endless as far as riding. Just let me know what you are thinking and I’ll look into local lodging/camping choices for you.