NYC MC Show (Javits Center)

rayivers

Just got back - a smallish show, but some cool stuff nonetheless. There was lots of interest in Zero test rides (small indoor track), and a Zero's set up on the wheelie machine too. I saw a Heidenau K74 rear tire (intermediate, 140/80-18's > 6" wide) which looked like it might hook up well. Show's on tomorrow 12/1 9:30AM - 8PM, & Sunday 12/2 10AM - 5PM.

TriumphTwins

Saw one of those wheelie machines at a show a few years ago. Looked like fun! Here's an example on YouTube. Not sure if it's the same thing but you will get the idea.

rayivers

That looks fun!

Yeah, everyone I watched enjoyed it (I didn't, too lazy to fill out the waiver paperwork :)). Some clearly knew what they were doing but most didn't, still smiles all round. I'd really like to just rent one of these for a few months ($$ to buy, & a monster to permanently make room for), but I don't know if that's doable.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Why do the moving ones cost $20K?? They are simply bike trailers with a hole in the middle. I should make one myself!

Oh, I get it. "Mobile" here means it is a stationary model that is mounted on a trailer.