Northeast Alta Rally

privateer703

AOF Addict
I'm looking to try some different off-road parks in the northeast area and seeing what interest there is in turning it into a group rally. Some of the places I've been meaning to check out are Rock Run, Reading Outdoors, or Anthracite Outdoor Adventures (all central PA). I'm open to idea's if anyone else is interested. I'd be up for travel in any place in the NY to WV area.

snydes

Staff member
I’m right at and a member FRO (Famous Reading Outdoors) and I’ve been to AOAA. Could definitely guide a group in these areas. I also have a good friend about to open a new 1k acre facility right in this same area. I’m definitely in for a PA ride.

Matt

E-Rider
@OneLapper and @snydes along with some family are coming to ride at tall pines and stay at some land I have nearby on May 31st-June 2nd. There will be 5 Alta riders there as of now. All other Northeastern Alta riders are welcome to attend. Please message me if you are interested in coming and I can give you location details. The camp (how I refer to the land my family owns) has a barn with power and a motocross track build last year. Tall Pines is about 45-50 minutes away.

Thanks,
-Matt

snydes

Staff member
This sounds AWESOME!!

What kind of power is available? If you don’t have any 240 outlets I can help put some in if your service supports it.

privateer703

AOF Addict
Then maybe that IS the NE Alta Rally. I just checked my calendar and that weekend I'll be in Ohio at Anarchy Camp (punk music festival). Poop.

Matt

E-Rider
This sounds AWESOME!!

What kind of power is available? If you don’t have any 240 outlets I can help put some in if your service supports it.
I am pretty sure we have 2 breaker spots left in our box that I believe support 240. I was planning to put a couple in otherwise it is all 110. The barn is pretty new at 4 years old and we are actually going to finish the upstairs this summer. I will try and see how many 240 outlets I can put in.

snydes

Staff member
I am pretty sure we have 2 breaker spots left in our box that I believe support 240. I was planning to put a couple in otherwise it is all 110. The barn is pretty new at 4 years old and we are actually going to finish the upstairs this summer. I will try and see how many 240 outlets I can put in.

That would be great. Everybody throws in some money for electric and then we can cut down on generators. We can continue the specifics through PM.

OneLapper

"You don't *really* need the water pump...."
Forum's Sponsor
The original date works for me, I don't think I can easily switch it.

Why don't we meet at Matt's that weekend, and then plan a ride with @snydes in coal country, maybe after the NE24hour race?