New freestyle motocross Raw 100

allesad

I've started doing urban assault riding in new sub-division's. I silently cruise thru the neighbors rear yards, brush/woods, creek beds, ect. New sub division's are the best; fresh dirt and newly dug basements. Drop in and cruise out. Last week I is rode a by a new construction site with a crew siding a house on scaffolding, music playing, nail guns, ect. They never looked down as I drove under/behind them.

VINSANITY

I also do neighborhood-X with the street legal EXR - it allows you drive around the n public roads and look for interesting “features”

My favorite is a drainage levee behind a Chick-fil-a - I jump the levee (table top style) and sometimes have an audience in the drive thru lane - funny actually - even had an older lady ask if I could do a wheelie one time.

Usually some good features like drop offs behind strip malls and of course any sort of overpass can be a pretty good time.

Rix

Self proclaimed macho man extraordinaire
Riding E-bike around my house in the swiss nature. Dreming about this progect for long time.
Let me know what you thing?
Thanks to Red Bull Switzerland and Nico Falquet for this cool video

Absolutely bad a$$!!!!!

VINSANITY

Man that is awesome - I can’t believe the freestyle maneuvers you can do on that thing.

I was born 25 years early - I had this picture of Magoo in my bedroom growing up and I tried and tried but couldn’t do the pancake - now days most people can do this and much more.

3F86DFD2-0694-4EDA-B0BD-E3B96B7EF6F5.jpeg