New Alta Owner

Guys super excited to have purchased my Alta MXR a few weeks ago. We are in the process of moving and will have several acres to ride. The Alta is a perfect fit for me as we are still going to be in a neighborhood and really looking forward to the ability to sneak around at 67mph! She's pretty minty at just 13 hours when i picked her up!

Special thanks to ElectroBraap for helping me source this bike from the nicest dude ever, Steve. We have not even moved yet but went to get the bike the day after I talked to Steve (had to rent a truck as I don't even currently have one...ha!). Priorities!

This forum is part of the reason i bought an Alta and really appreciate learning more, riding and having fun with a couple buddy's and our son's. Also thanks to Tyler Monagan and Bryan Haskell as I've bugged those guys those for as well.

So far I've cleaned the whoopie out of the chain/sprockets, ordered a Fasst rear brake return spring, ordered a new graphics set, changed the seat cover, and replaced the delta-charger port. I will be posting a lot of content on the bike in the future please feel free to follow along @Flatsix_racing on IG/FB (shameless plug).

Thanks Guys!

IMG_C573F1C94E97-1.jpeg