Sold New Alta A-Pack Battery (for MX, EX, SM)

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
I had a few of these batteries, which were all sold to Alta owners in need of replacements. This one is the last one remaining.

Brand new A-Pack battery (for MX, EX, SM)
In a sturdy enclosed wooden crate (top cover not shown).
State of charge ~50% for long-term storage.

Dimensions: 24.5" L x 17.5" W x 22.5" H
Weight: 125 lbs

Price: $3,500
Shipping: $200 within the 48 US states.
Shippable via regular UPS.
Currently located in Michigan 48108.

IMG_8015.jpg

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
If you've been hiding one of these from us for so long, what other goodies might be stashed away?? Undisclosed R packs too? :p

snydes

Staff member
Just a PSA to anyone that has ended up with a battery pack that may be shelved for awhile, I would recommend to check them periodically. I’d say at minimum annually.

enjoythesilenc

Just a PSA to anyone that has ended up with a battery pack that may be shelved for awhile, I would recommend to check them periodically. I’d say at minimum annually.
You motivated me to address my second battery. It had a firmware conflict with my bike and I was hesitant to update it. I double checked with rashid and updated them both. Mission accomplished!

Now I need to fine tune my system for rapid battery swaps

snydes

Staff member
You motivated me to address my second battery. It had a firmware conflict with my bike and I was hesitant to update it. I double checked with rashid and updated them both. Mission accomplished!

Glad to hear it all went well!

F451

Oh man, if you figure out a rapid battery swap system, I will be so jealous! Lol. Please keep us posted if you make any significant progress on that.

Top Bottom