New 2019 Alta Redshift EXR owner here

MikeDBC

What’s up AOF! Stoked to be a new member. Bought a 2019 Alta Redshift EXR today off Craigslist in Orange County, CA.

The EXR had 814 miles and 32 hours on it before I bought it and took it on a glory run. Freeway to dirt track to city streets, damn she’s quick!

As I’m a newbie to Alta, I’ve started to pick through the stickies on this forum to gain a better appreciation of what to look for maintence/performance wise. I will also try and download the multi tool software.

The dude I bought it from did say the bike received the updated throttle rollback codes. I’m looking for recommendations on anything else I should look into to make sure she stays tip-top.

Thanks!

Here’s a pic
C1CC204D-2189-483D-AE14-C257A3E9FB86.jpeg

snydes

Staff member
Welcome to the club! Sounds like you are doing all the right things. As long as the firmware is up to date there really isn’t much to do other than ride it and enjoy. Maybe consider one of the display protection options if you intend on playing hard. Just an FYI be careful not to bottom out the suspension with that new rage rear taillight or you will tear off the license plate bracket. Another forum member found that one out the hard way.

Looks good!

Motophyllic

I took the NRC bracket off and put a heavy duty hinge for the license plate and it’s been working out pretty good