Sold Need Convincing To Sell My 18 EX

BlazinCoyote

I really don’t want to sell to sell it and it will certainly take some convincing but I have a son going off to college in the college in the fall and his younger brother aspiring to get his private pilots license by next spring. Needles to say, my Alta can really help with this... At least my wife seems to think it will;)

It is a 2018 EX (A5.8 Pack) with approximately 3300 miles. It’s fun, fast, licensed and ready to ride. Quick Charger is included.

I’m open to offers and can crate and ship this internationally or domestically through my company (we shipped one to Denmark - buyer is on this forum), no problem.

Message me if you have any questions and I will send more photos upon request.

thanks!
image.jpg

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Needles to say, my Alta can really help with this... At least my wife seems to think it will;)
What are some of her things that could be sold on eBay?

Whoever said “If you love something set it free. If it comes back it’s yours. If not, it was never meant to be” clearly didn't have helium balloons or favorite motorcycles in mind.

Robinhood

Your foolish to sell it. I’d keep it, and tell my damn kids to grab a trash bag cause We are recycling cans. Ill help just to keep my shit and pay all the activities they like. I’d Tell wife like I told mine go love your self cause I ain’t selling my shit I'm riding it to the grave when I go. 😉 just kidding I’d pay you what it’s worth.

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
When I was a kid, my old granddad taught me to swim by rowing his boat out into a lake and chucking me in. If I got to shore, then I could swim. My parents were moderately surprised when I came home that summer from visiting the grandparents, and I could swim. They were going to spend big bucks on swimming lessons, and were happy when they didn't have to spend that money. Although they did question the continual wheezing which persisted for quite a while after the CPR, but granddad made me promise not to talk about that part. (I did get a pony out of the deal - so I also learned a bit about personal finance, entrepreneurship, and extortion; all practical life-skills.)

I'm pretty sure getting a pilot's license is similar. Just go up in a plane, the pilot jumps out. If the kid can land the plane, he's good enough to get his license. If not, you don't have to pay for more lessons. Not really that expensive. Plus, you've got that spare kid as backup.

College is similar. You can probably teach the kid to drink, party, procrastinate, and skip class at home. Saves a few bucks in the long run. Those are the only skills I really remember picking up in college, anyway.

In the end, is getting to ride your sweet electric dirt bike more important than providing a future for your kids? (I think this is probably the wrong forum to ask that question, because you know what our answer will be!)

Motophyllic

I’d hate to see you sell it unless you really have to. $8-10k does nothing tuition or private license wise and you’ll no longer have the best bike ever made. Take out a loan or send the kids to work. That’s what I did and it wasn’t all that bad.

BlazinCoyote

Yes, it is still for sale. I couldn’t bring myself to sell it when I started this post - hence the title;) Now, I’m ready to let it go and I’m open to reasonable offers;)

Here are the photos - Box

Thanks!

Matt

Top Bottom