MXR 2019 won't turn on

VINSANITY

Gigavac quote for battery contactors and some internal pictures of the BCU - apparently a difficult job to change the BCU with safety issues due to high voltage - others in the forum have done the BCU swap and recall seeing a video

53BC5BBB-7907-41DF-8493-41DBA5D31244.png

0DC0F4D7-F7F4-4FDB-9358-A7F719E6B4CB.png

85BDD493-A337-4639-BA48-41132D39A010.jpeg

90A37E4A-BD80-4DDC-878E-477CBCA7DB11.png

Mat Rebeaud

leeo45

Geezer in denial
Yikes! I think your new bike saw this picture and quickly decided it was much safer to pretend to be asleep.

Seriously though, good luck getting this straightened out. I am sure we hear about almost every single ALTA problem on this forum so the issues are less frequent than they seem. However it is still a little scary to think that one of my favorite motorcycles could just quit and I don't have the ability to fix it.

Thanks again to Phillip for the forum and to everyone for their help and contributions when problems arise.

Back frame is a Ktm back fender Ktm and side plastics Honda Seat frond Alta back Ktm

View attachment 3859

Mat, did you get your Alta fixed in the end?, if so, what was it?.

Thanks and hope your well over there!.

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
Mat, did you get your Alta fixed in the end?, if so, what was it?.

Thanks and hope your well over there!.

His bike was fixed by a spare top cover swap (There is an ex-Alta employee in EU who is very capable with the pack repairs) . Thankfully the R BCU fails do not occur as much as they used to (might of gotten through the bad ones...) but having complete ones is readily available.