MotoVlog 3 - Cahuilla Creek MX - CR125, CR250, KX300, Alta MXR!

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
We had a pretty awesome day out at Cahuilla yesterday, even though there were 25mph winds and we stuck to the vet track. Follow along as i rip a mint CR125, a fire breathing 2002 CR250, a torque monster KX300 stuffed in a KX250f frame (the thumbnail pic is me on that bike), and my Alta Redshift MXR!

Note: It just published so may take some time for 1080p and 1440p resolutions to become available.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
LOL! You could have cut out the burger and french fries footage, unless they are sponsoring you. Now I have to go eat something.

The lines on the Alta are so much smoother! You can carry a lot more momentum on it.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
The lines on the Alta are so much smoother! You can carry a lot more momentum on it.

Oh, for sure! I was able to turn so much faster and just ride smoother and longer on the MXR. That CR250 was so much fun to ride though! He has that bike tuned perfectly. It felt faster than the KX300, and it should because that KX300 had max torque porting and was running 14/50 gearing. The CR125 was really gutless. My KX125 is so much faster.