Morning ride

thsm007

Those are BRP mounts. $75 but well worth it. Also I use threaded bar inserts, also offered by BRP for $25. Best combo if you fall the busters are going nowhere no matter what. I race and can’t afford to lose them due to a tip over in the rocks. Overall cheaper bc u don’t have to replace them.

Reactions: Rix

Rix

Self proclaimed macho man extraordinaire
Those are BRP mounts. $75 but well worth it. Also I use threaded bar inserts, also offered by BRP for $25. Best combo if you fall the busters are going nowhere no matter what. I race and can’t afford to lose them due to a tip over in the rocks. Overall cheaper bc u don’t have to replace them.
I am going to put some on my EXR, then I don't have to worry about replacing a throttle if I crash.

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
Those are some great looking trails you have out there, I will need to stop once in a while to get some pics of the trails here to share with everyone.

Reactions: Rix

Rix

Self proclaimed macho man extraordinaire
Forgot to ask you, what brand of the actual bark buster bar protector are you running? Obviously its compatible with the BRP Mounts and threaded inserts.