Milandr Power Machines - A Russian Alta

v-proto

To begin with, to show that alta in racing is actually very weak.
Commercialization of the product is planned through racing, showing that creating an all-electric racing motorcycle is possible.
That you think abot this ?

enjoythesilenc

Its not the arrow, its the archer.

That is the same video shoot (2018) from the first post in this thread using the drone footage instead. I have a bunch of questions about the milandr but could you introduce yourself first and show something we haven't seen yet?

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
@v-proto -- Please tread carefully. We do not need trolls here on this forum. You have no association with Milandr, as far as I know.

You also haven't shown anyone anything of interest yet.

I was intrigued by your claim to be able to improve the Alta's range to 3 hours in racing conditions, or produce a 4kg Alta battery, but you haven't been able to back that up either.

I suggest you stop agitating the forum and start contributing, if you have something to contribute. Pissing off Alta owners is not the way to make friends here.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
Commercialization of the product is planned through racing, showing that creating an all-electric racing motorcycle is possible.

How about you bring your electric bike here to SoCal and you and I will do a real test, on actual motocross tracks, with me on my Alta and you on the Milandr, and we'll see who wins. :cool: It's easy to make a video of two riders are on a perfectly smooth track with the Alta in seemingly map 2.

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
I think we are all interested in the Milandr and what it can do. We have been hoping a company or two will enter the dirt bike niche with a worthy electric bike. I think we can all root for that. The members of the Alta Owners Forum can certainly be advocates for any new bikes, since we have a lot of experience with a very capable production electric dirt bike.

But the Milandr isn’t competing with Alta. Alta doesn’t exist anymore. History has shown that you will have to prove it is better than current internal combustion bikes. Most people don’t care if it is better than another electric bike. We are already converts to the belief that electric bikes are superior in most ways to ICE bikes, so you don’t have to prove that fact to us.

So please don’t go out of your way to antagonize the members of this forum with unproductive posturing. It won’t prove anything. I suggest that you simply show us more cool videos and specifications on the new product. Show us the improvements that are being engineered into the motorcycle and how it is progressing. That way, we can actually HELP promote an interesting new product, and get some more cool electric dirt bikes built.

So, as @Philip said, please pick your words wisely. Then we can all play nicely together and admire each other’s shiny electric motorcycles and promote them together.

Brent421

This video is laughable, it looks like a C class rider on a Alta MX in map 1 or 2. The Alta in racing is actually VERY STRONG. I’ve beaten A class riders on 450’s with my Alta MXR. Those same riders are faster than me when I’m riding my 2019 KTM 450 SXF Factory Edition. Simply said, the Alta in racing is better than my 450, which everybody in Supercross/motocross knows is far from a weak bike.