Metallica fans?

snydes

Staff member
Yeah, can’t wait till Talia Shire lets someone do something with that film. I’ve watched over 30 times, yes, I admit it. When I was a kid me and my friends watched it like a ritual while we worked on our Mongoose’s (or should that be “Mongeese”).

Reactions: Rix

Rix

Self proclaimed macho man extraordinaire
Yeah, can’t wait till Talia Shire lets someone do something with that film. I’ve watched over 30 times, yes, I admit it. When I was a kid me and my friends watched it like a ritual while we worked on our Mongoose’s (or should that be “Mongeese”).
I rode a Redline and then a Haro Master, my buddy had a PK Ripper. I even had a paper route job from 81-83. This movie could have been about my life, except the Hell Track part. Ironically the qualification races in the movie for Hell Track, that was mother of races for what we now know as MTB Enduro. Except on BMX BIkes.

snydes

Staff member
I guess there are a good many of us who spent time on BMX bikes as kids. It’s a natural progression to end up on dirt bikes.

Reactions: Rix

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
I think if you go to www.cafepress.com you can upload an image and get yourself a custom t-shirt easily. Their printing areas used to be small though, but that was over 10 years ago that I checked.

Alta was interested in this slogan and design, but I think we haven't seen it anywhere because "Lightning" is actually a competing motorcycle brand.