Map Selector Switch

F451

Do you guys know who the mfr or importer of that switch is? Perhaps we could contact them to see if they have the model with the Alta compatible connector?

If not, I have a friend at Trailtech, I could try to contact him and see if they could supply the Alta compatible part, or at least let us know who they sourced it from. Looking at Trailtech's website, I did not see the part listed which is unfortunate (or perhaps I just could not find it).

aremean79

Do you guys know who the mfr or importer of that switch is? Perhaps we could contact them to see if they have the model with the Alta compatible connector?

If not, I have a friend at Trailtech, I could try to contact him and see if they could supply the Alta compatible part, or at least let us know who they sourced it from. Looking at Trailtech's website, I did not see the part listed which is unfortunate (or perhaps I just could not find it).
Im sure they cant disclose anything due to their contract.

privateer703

AOF Addict
You didn't have to change out the connector? I find the plastic posts for the self-tapping screw to be too thin and weak. One of the posts cracked off on mine, so I just squeezed it between the switch assembly and mirror.

Johnnybo

Your welcome Redwolf.
Haven't had any problems with normal use as far as the plastic tightening post go, I was picking my bike up with all the plastic off from the rear wheel and wasn't use to the way the weight is on it. The bike wanted to turn over. Hung on to it but the switch just barely caught a table in the garage and broke one of the buttons. Thought I was screwed until I found it on Amazon.Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 12.33.02 PM.png
Man I love this Bike !

Johnnybo

Johnny, you're the guy i met at Cahuilla one day right? We need to get together and ride some time!
How ya doing Bryan,
Yep that's me. We'll definitely have to get together, maybe at Cahuilla some time ! You'll have to slow down a bunch and let me follow your lines so I can get faster on the
VET TRACK. I've raced it a lot in the past (SOCALOTMX).
Thanks for all your input and info on this forum. Keep up the great work with this bike, take care Man !