Maine - Any roadblocks or smooth sailing?

Chaconne

Did you change out the plastic tubes? Have you been satisfied with the range? And what rear tire are you going to use next?
I haven't changed out the tubes yet, my bike is pretty new and I haven't done too much to this point except ride it:) I have been happy with the range, in the slow/medium gnarl I have gone out around 3 hours and still had some charge left. I only use 80HP more for fun in open fields. I keep it at 45 hp or less for the most part.

Due to my living situation I have an EcoFlow Delta Pro (for power backup) powerstation which I keep at my vehicle in case I want to ride longer or things get dicey but I haven't used it out riding yet but in the garage it works fine.

I usually use Dunlops but I am thinking about trying the Metzler extreme enduros there are some situations with electric like log hops and rock gardens where the softer Metz might work better I think. The Pirellis aren't bad but there are better things for trail and enduro IMHO. What are you using?

AL_V

I haven't changed out the tubes yet, my bike is pretty new and I haven't done too much to this point except ride it:) I have been happy with the range, in the slow/medium gnarl I have gone out around 3 hours and still had some charge left. I only use 80HP more for fun in open fields. I keep it at 45 hp or less for the most part.

Due to my living situation I have an EcoFlow Delta Pro (for power backup) powerstation which I keep at my vehicle in case I want to ride longer or things get dicey but I haven't used it out riding yet but in the garage it works fine.

I usually use Dunlops but I am thinking about trying the Metzler extreme enduros there are some situations with electric like log hops and rock gardens where the softer Metz might work better I think. The Pirellis aren't bad but there are better things for trail and enduro IMHO. What are you using?
I have been running a motoz arena on my gas bike, going to try a Ve33s next.
My Stark is FINALLY going to arrive this month 🤞

Kurlon

Right, so, this appears to be moving faster than anticipated: Email from Stark saying my bike (VIN 4003) has left from the US Warehouse, ETA to dealer of 5 to 7 days.

Chaconne

Right, so, this appears to be moving faster than anticipated: Email from Stark saying my bike (VIN 4003) has left from the US Warehouse, ETA to dealer of 5 to 7 days.
Awesome!! Mine came faster than expected too.

Make sure you check your certificate a few bikes shipped to East Coast dealers had wrong facts on the certs. The shop tested and made sure it was all correct and also followed up to make sure I got the correct cert. No real issue but for resale you want the correct cert for your bike. Also some states require them for registration.

I am doing the first "oil change" today it is a small amount of gear oil:):):). I am using the Lucas 75-90 synthetic. Home Depot gave me a freebie because they didn't have it in their system... Nice of them.

Top Bottom