Lower Front Chain Slider

Trialsman

3-D printing gives you a great design advantage. You could mock up another modifying it to have a vertical pad to drill and mount a roller for the chain to pass over. You could also beef up the vertical support to house a coil spring for tension against the frame tube. Remaking the part may be necessary but making it better might be a possibility. My dad would always ask me,"Can't you leave anything alone?"

Geci

3-D printing gives you a great design advantage. You could mock up another modifying it to have a vertical pad to drill and mount a roller for the chain to pass over. You could also beef up the vertical support to house a coil spring for tension against the frame tube. Remaking the part may be necessary but making it better might be a possibility. My dad would always ask me,"Can't you leave anything alone?"
If the abs wont last long enough, I'll definitely rig up a roller style setup. Sadly its snowing here now so this has to wait.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
Really good stuff. Did not realize another person was 3d printing parts. Did you ever get around to testing the printed slider out, or have you made any further progress?