Want to buy Looking for Redshift SM

ajbessinger

Hey all!
I'm in the market for an SM. Please let me know if you have one for sale, how much, and where you're located (I'm in Southern California).

Thanks,
Alex

useless

Hello!

I purchased the 2018 SM from "super bike showroom" that ajbessinger linked above on Saturday. I talked them down a bit. The "warranty" was indeed fake. Bummed I couldn't save some $$ and buy it direct from @Pintro... no regrets tho, this thing is AMAZING! Will definitely be learning a lot about traction over the next couple months :D

Thank you @Pintro for the awesome bike! Would love to have any additional info if there's anything I should know.

Good luck @ajbessinger on finding one.

IMG_0949.JPG

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
Hello!

I purchased the 2018 SM from "super bike showroom" that ajbessinger linked above on Saturday. I talked them down a bit. The "warranty" was indeed fake. Bummed I couldn't save some $$ and buy it direct from @Pintro... no regrets tho, this thing is AMAZING! Will definitely be learning a lot about traction over the next couple months :D

Thank you @Pintro for the awesome bike! Would love to have any additional info if there's anything I should know.

Good luck @ajbessinger on finding one.

View attachment 5608
Forget about the bike. I wanna know about that shop! And the plane. It makes my garage look sad.

Top Bottom