Want to buy Looking for a 2019 Alta EXR

Pintro

Hi. Looking for my first electric bike
Just missed out on a sweet EXR .......
Bummed

I am in California , but would travel or get it shipped.

Let me know if you have or know one for sale

Thanks

Jayfox911

I am going to sell my 2018 MXR with a light harness with tail and handle bar wire harnesses. You would need to get a head light, tail light kit and horn if you wanted to get it plated. I also bought the DMV emission stickers that have the VIN on them.

PM me for more details.

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
Just an update.
I bought an MXR from a member here.
Will try to turn it into a California road legal bike. I keep you posted. :giggle:
Definitely keep us posted. Cali is notoriously hard to convert a dirt bike to street legal. But it has been done.

Bummed

Thanks
Bummed

Thanks
I have a MINT 2019 EXR Latest R5.8 version with all the factory upgrades. Bone stock with 52.3 miles on it and the 220/110 volt fast charger. I never titled it, I have the MSO and a bill of sale for $5,000 to help with your taxes at the DMV if you decide to plate it. You can reach me at 631-838-5112 if you need any other information.

OldJeepGuy

I have a MINT 2019 EXR Latest R5.8 version with all the factory upgrades. Bone stock with 52.3 miles on it and the 220/110 volt fast charger. I never titled it, I have the MSO and a bill of sale for $5,000 to help with your taxes at the DMV if you decide to plate it. You can reach me at 631-838-5112 if you need any other information.

Are you in Tennessee or New York or Canada?

Top Bottom