Little shock tune test video!

Don Thuren

Got my(amazing BTW!!!) MX Tech Lucky cartridges installed a few weeks ago, and they are SO good, they really made the OEM rear rear shock tune just feel even more terrible.

Using Silkolene RSF 2.5 the first tune was too soft and rebound was too fast, so here is the 2nd tune to adjust. I'm 200lbs and I really wanted to make a tune that works great with the OEM(softish) coil, and uses the HSC adjuster more as a broad range adjuster not so much just for "high speed". It worked out GREAT.

I experimented with a rebound tune that has a huge amount of HSR while a pretty light LSC, so a VERY steep curve. I like a more planted rear end feel.

Compression tune is designed to have a lot of mid speed support and as much of a reduction in true HSC as possible.

rayivers

Cool! I'll be replacing my -01 shock with an -02 & then revalving the old one, looking for pretty much the same thing as you. I had good luck with my AER revalve (reduced RD , near-zero CD, Teflon-suspension + LikeWater), I'll try and do a write-up on it & the shock work at some point.