List of aftermarket products for the Alta

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
I see that "2015 Yamaha YZ250F OEM (pegs) will fit".

Anyone know if a YZ250F kickstand like this will?

The mounting geometry might be a bit off. You do know you can get the Alta kickstand kit from liquid?

ajordan282

The mounting geometry might be a bit off. You do know you can get the Alta kickstand kit from liquid?
Yes sir I do, seems like their kit is incomplete and not many left according to eBay. Just worried about long term availability, I lose kickstand parts off my Husky like crazy 😂 just wondering if anyone has experience with an alternative.

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
Yes sir I do, seems like their kit is incomplete and not many left according to eBay. Just worried about long term availability, I lose kickstand parts off my Husky like crazy 😂 just wondering if anyone has experience with an alternative.

Well the hardware is plentiful to find - I sell it. The most critical parts of the kickstand leg is the..leg and bracket. Everything else can be sourced. The foot is a trailtech foot.

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
I tried for a while to get a Pro Moto Billet kickstand to work. The mounting holes on the Yamaha version were the correct spacing, but the geometry was a bit off to clear the swingarm. I could have machined a spacer, but it would have moved the pegs outward by about an inch. Which might have worked, but I didn’t pursue it after that.

DonCox

I got this Kickstand for my YZ250F and it is super. If the footpeg mounting bolts on the Alta are the same as the YZ250F 2008 ( my bike) this one is great. I don't know if it will clear the swingarm. it clears on my YZ just fine.
If Phillip comes out here this winter, I can try it on his Alta. Or if there is anyone else with an Alta out here in Lake Havasu, AZ, we can try it.

snydes

Staff member
I got this Kickstand for my YZ250F and it is super. If the footpeg mounting bolts on the Alta are the same as the YZ250F 2008 ( my bike) this one is great. I don't know if it will clear the swingarm. it clears on my YZ just fine.
If Phillip comes out here this winter, I can try it on his Alta. Or if there is anyone else with an Alta out here in Lake Havasu, AZ, we can try it.

For reference, this may be the same kickstand.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
Will steering stem bearings from a KTM work on our bikes? or are they Alta specific (go with the SKF ones above)?

wwmotors

After 300 hours a front spoke broke on my MXR. Does anyone have measurements of the front and rear spokes or knows, from what ktm model they are similar? Cheers