Liquid Performance is our official Forum's Sponsor!

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Greetings and salutations, Alta Owners!

I am proud to announce Liquid Performance (represented by Ayden @ayden_kry) as our official Forum's Sponsor!

A few months ago, Liquid Performance bought the remaining Alta Motors inventory. They would like to inform and reassure the Alta community that they will be supporting us with Alta parts!

Liquid Performance (and Liquid Asset Partners LLC) works with banks, retailers, bankruptcy courts, trustees, manufacturers, and lenders. They help asset owners liquidate their illiquid assets, such as production inventory and equipment. Motorsport is a large part of the Liquid Performance operations.

Liquid Performance owns EBR (Erik Buell Racing). They have been supporting the Buell community with parts since 2016. Likewise, they would like to do the same for us.

Most of Liquid Performance sales are done via the Liquid Performance Store on eBay.

Ayden @ayden_kry is the E-commerce Manager at Liquid Performance and and is a member of our Forum.

Please welcome our new sponsor Liquid Performance and Ayden @ayden_kry to our forum!

Thank you!

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
Greetings and salutations, Alta Owners!

I am proud to announce Liquid Performance (represented by Ayden @ayden_kry) as our official Forum's Sponsor!

A few months ago, Liquid Performance bought the remaining Alta Motors inventory. They would like to inform and reassure the Alta community that they will be supporting us with Alta parts!

Liquid Performance (and Liquid Asset Partners LLC) works with banks, retailers, bankruptcy courts, trustees, manufacturers, and lenders. They help asset owners liquidate their illiquid assets, such as production inventory and equipment. Motorsport is a large part of the Liquid Performance operations.

Liquid Performance owns EBR (Erik Buell Racing). They have been supporting the Buell community with parts since 2016. Likewise, they would like to do the same for us.

Most of Liquid Performance sales are done via the Liquid Performance Store on eBay.

Ayden @ayden_kry is the E-commerce Manager at Liquid Performance and and is a member of our Forum.

Please welcome our new sponsor Liquid Performance and Ayden @ayden_kry to our forum!

Thank you!

This is great news, and I will definitely try to support our new sponsor where I can.

However, I'm a little unclear on whether this is really much of a long-term solution, or just short-term availability of a few parts until they are sold. For instance, I see in the Liquid Performance store that there are a few chain sliders, some left and right number plates, and some rapid chargers available. But most of the inventory is about half gone (example: left number plate, 5 available, 10 already sold).

Are there other parts available as well that have not yet been listed? Are we still in the same boat for longer term availability of those hard-to-get things like rear fenders and sub-frames? Any chance that Liquid Performance managed to get permission to use the Acerbis molds for the plastics, for instance?

Wondering if @ayden_kry might be able to comment and give us a longer term picture of what they might have available in the coming months and beyond, and what they won't have available. I know a few folks in the AOF are pursuing options to explore things like making shrouds and other parts. I wouldn't want those efforts to get side-tracked if those parts really are not available, or we only have access to a few dozen parts before they are gone.

Anyway, welcome @ayden_kry, and we would love to hear your perspective.

ayden_kry

Forum's Sponsor
Hello Everyone,

Glad to hear everyone is excited with the news! I wanted to give a quick update so everyone knows what is going on and when to expect more Alta parts to be available.

We are currently in the process of moving our warehouse to a large facility which as you can assume is a massive task. With that being said, we've had to put some things on the back-burner including inventorying the remaining ALTA parts. Once we get moved in the new warehouse we plan on inventorying all the parts and posting them on our eBay page. This might take a month to two for us to get all of this done, as we have many things to take care of before, during, and after the move. We've gone though and tried to pull some items that we think people will more commonly need than others, and posted them for sale. While we are working on moving and inventorying parts, if there are parts that you need urgently and aren't posted for sale you can PM me, and we will do our best to help you out. We have a majority of the parts that are needed for the bikes including everything from electronics, subframes, plastics, among other parts. We appreciate the patience from everyone as we work on getting everything inventoried and posted. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Best Regards
-Ayden and the Liquid Performance Team

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
@ayden_kry again thanks for helping keep us going!

Currently, I'm not seeing any plastics on your Liquid Performance Store on eBay.
Did you happen to make a deal to work with the Acerbis molds to create more parts, or are you just auctioning the last bits from Alta co?

There are left and right number plates and some front chain sliders, and some fast chargers on their store. Hopefully more to come. It all says “Alta” but not “RedShift”, so a little tricky to find.

Top Bottom