Sold Lightly used Battle Born Lithium 100Ah LiFePO4 12V Deep Cycle Batteries

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Greetings!

I am selling my lightly used Battle Born Lithium 100Ah LiFePO4 12V deep cycle batteries.
BB10012-300x300.png

Price $700 each.
Free shipping within the 48 US states.
Quantity: 5 available
Warranty: 7+ years left on their 10-year warranty

Battle Born batteries are the best and most respected Lithium batteries on the market, ask anybody. Each battery has a built-in BMS (battery management system), which prevents them from overcharging, over-discharging, and overheating, guaranteeing a long service life of at least 10 years.

Battle Born 100Ah 12V LiFePO4 Deep Cycle batteries have a life expectancy of 3000-5000 cycles with a 100 Amp Continuous current, 200 Amp Surge Current (30 seconds) and ½ second surge for higher loads.

They are direct drop-in replacements to your lead-acid or AGM deep cycle batteries. Lithium has no memory, so deep-discharge cycles are not required. In fact, it is better for the battery to use partial-discharge cycles. They are also much lighter and more compact for the same power capacity.

Weight: 29 lbs each
Dimensions: 12.75 X 6.875 X 9 in. (L x W x H)

More info: https://battlebornbatteries.com/prod...cycle-battery/

I currently have 5 of them, bought them in 2018. The batteries have 7+ years left on their 10-year warranty. Battle Born has an awesome customer support and really stands behind their product. Very easy to work with.

The warranty is for the original purchaser, so in an unlikely case you have an issue, please contact me and I will help you get your batteries repaired or replaced.

Selling because I want to charge my two electric motorcycles from my camper van, so I will be building a big custom large-capacity battery.

If you are interested, please send me a PM.

Top Bottom