Lightfighter Electric Race Bike

leeo45

Geezer in denial
Cool bike. Sure wish I had known this was at the Barber Vintage Festival. I watched most of the racing, yet didn't see (or at least notice) an electric bike. Admittedly it is very difficult to figure out the classes and bikes at the big AHRMA races because they can have up to five classes of all sorts of bikes on the track at the same time and limited info over the PA. Look forward to seeing the next installment with the racing footage.

Wisdesign

Hey, there! New to the forum. Love to read about Alta owners racing their bikes. Thanks for checking out my Lightfighter build!

If you'd like to follow our continued progress, check out my blog site here: https://lightfighter-racing.com

46d3a8_c6f352b7a0d7460796e356f269d56edd~mv2.webp

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
Hey, there! New to the forum. Love to read about Alta owners racing their bikes. Thanks for checking out my Lightfighter build!

If you'd like to follow our continued progress, check out my blog site here: https://lightfighter-racing.com

Hi Brian! Stoked you joined the forum...was a pleasure to work for the MFG team at Zero before going to Alta :p

ElectricMoto

Love to see Brian and my former Partner Ely Schless @ ElectricMoto get some recognition. Ely is the true EV Dirt Bike Pioneer work we did starting 20 years ago. Will post some photos of the BLADE 2000-2006 next wk

Wisdesign

Love to see Brian and my former Partner Ely Schless @ ElectricMoto get some recognition. Ely is the true EV Dirt Bike Pioneer work we did starting 20 years ago. Will post some photos of the BLADE 2000-2006 next wk

Ely is the man! I hope to cover more of his decades long list of contributions to the EV world in a future blog post. For anyone interested, here's a random interview that took place with him last year at Barber Motorsports Park. Long before Alta, Zero, Quantya, Brammo, and so many others... there was ElectricMoto. Brammo's electric bikes were inspired by a welder that worked for us commuting to work everyday on his Blade.

Wisdesign

We'll be back on track at Buttonwillow on Nov.29th with TrackDaz if anyone would like to stop by and say "hi". We'll be testing the bike with Rennie Scaysbrook, current motorcycle record holder at Pikes Peak and editor at CycleNews. Should be fun!

Wisdesign

Just catching up anyone interested here in our progress so far this year trying to make the next step in our performance to take the fight to the dead dinosaur burners...

46d3a8_d0608015e5ee4bb8813d325ad5f8ca43~mv2.webp

Wisdesign

And our last race of the year...

46d3a8_d9e742ae98dc441eb8ec920cb5e1f223~mv2.webp