Lainer EPICA

Fourth_Floor

Anyone running the EPICA cartridges in their Alta? I'm packing my suspension up this weekend and shipping it out to N2Dirt to get EPICA's installed in the forks and the shock resprung/revalved. I'm curious as to how big of a difference this will make? The 4CS absolutely sucks. I had the fork and shock resprung and revalved about a month ago by a local company and it's still bad. The revalve did stiffen it up quite a bit but I'm still bottoming it extremely hard and you feel every single little bump like you're riding a bmx bike or something. My brother has a 2006 YZ 450F and we swapped bikes for a bit on a ride and the stock suspension on that thing (God knows how many years it's been since it's even been serviced) was 100% better than the suspension on my Alta. I'm really hoping this is going to make a night and day difference. I normally just deal with whatever the stock suspension is but the setup on this bike is sooooooo bad that I'm worried I'm going to end up breaking something.

Suspension.jpg

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
RaceTech gold valve stack configuration is pretty dialed for the AER48 and the shock. The suspension on my MXR feels awesome, very confidence inspiring. Begs to be pushed harder. You go faster when you are able to maintain control when you step outside your comfort zone a bit. There are moments where i'll just launch a jump to flat or slam into a rut faster, expecting things to get hairy, and the suspension just eats it up.

Bought-2-L8

RaceTech gold valve stack configuration is pretty dialed for the AER48 and the shock. The suspension on my MXR feels awesome, very confidence inspiring. Begs to be pushed harder. You go faster when you are able to maintain control when you step outside your comfort zone a bit. There are moments where i'll just launch a jump to flat or slam into a rut faster, expecting things to get hairy, and the suspension just eats it up.
You wanna do my Husky and second MXR??

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
I'm happy to share my valving configuration to anyone who goes with RaceTech gold valves. Just send me a PM. Sent Philip it already :).

Top Bottom