KTM65 Electric Conversion

Swank171

Really been looking for a modern 65 conversion. I don’t have the resources to build myself….reviving this to see if anyone has seen anything new popping up!! The little guy is towering his electric cobra and moving up to 65…..sure hate to lose the benifit of seat time in the backyard…

DonCox

Since the last posts I did on this link, I have built almost 15 electric bikes. A lot of KX80,85,100's, a YZ85, and a bunch of full size KTM's, Honda's and Yamaha's. And a couple of those builds started other builders. They have each done more than 5 bikes each, it is an infectious hobby, habit... The KX85-100 makes a really good little pit bike, in small wheel or large wheel. The YZ85 gives you a lot more battery space, I got a 20S10P Molicel battery in mine now. The biggest I could get in the KX is 20S8P. Have you looked at the Admin Jet Armor. The motor gearbox is weak, but the battery is great. I have been eyeing them to put a QS138 70H V3 motor and controller in one. I just dropped off a KX85 in Encinitas a couple of weeks ago, and I am doing a Honda CRF 450 now for my son in law who lives in Vista.

Swank171

I’m just in Oceanside, really need a good modern 65 setup.

What is the cost I should be prepared for?

This is great to hear!! Sounds like you have it dialed in!

Thank you!

We could pm and I can give you my number too. My stark will be here tomorrow AM and we have a few little riding spots that we hit if you are in the area.