KTM Electric

ninety3mx

Italked to a ing. from KTM who runs this Development of the Kids e-bike he said that they have 2 Altas at KTM Lab and i got some tips from him to pass the EMC Test . So maybe the bought a 2019 EXR there was on in BHV in a box with adress KTM Auistria on it , when i picked up mine :)

Interesting! As far as I know we got only one here at our R&D edrivetrain department and that's a 2017 MX. The one you saw could be mine...but for private purpose ;)

Rix

Self proclaimed macho man extraordinaire
understood &
Agreed it’s no secret companies backwards engingineer products just poking fun at HD for Buelling assistance of Alta
Ironically, Eric Buel and Alta have something in common. Getting and then loosing support from HD.

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
Ironically, Eric Buel and Alta have something in common. Getting and then loosing support from HD.
I never did understand how the tie up between Alta and HD was going to be useful to either company. The results, however depressing, didn't come as a surprise.

Reactions: Rix

Rix

Self proclaimed macho man extraordinaire
I never did understand how the tie up between Alta and HD was going to be useful to either company. The results, however depressing, didn't come as a surprise.
I think it was that whole $50,000,000.00 dollars Harley had pledged to Alta would have been useful for Alta to stay running and sustainable. And the shift of the whole situation is, I believe Alta was getting close to being self sustaining when everything shit the bed.

VINSANITY

I now can’t stand anything from Wisconsin - Packers yech, Miller Beer (some German fake beer), cheese curds that drop your IQ - Harley is a canibal and should not be allowed to be an American company.

Hoping BRP does something useful with the technology

try_all

Hey guys, i accidentaly found this topic, that ktm is my build, on the video you see a huge rear sprocket as i was running a lower voltage lipo test batteries, the bike is still under rebuild, it will have a 5,3kwh battery capacity, its getting ready in a few weeks

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
Hey guys, i accidentaly found this topic, that ktm is my build, on the video you see a huge rear sprocket as i was running a lower voltage lipo test batteries, the bike is still under rebuild, it will have a 5,3kwh battery capacity, its getting ready in a few weeks
We would love to hear your development story, and I'm sure many of us would be interested in hearing more about your continued efforts.

Top Bottom