JW884 Video Thread

Jason, really enjoyed that and the last one too!. Well done!.

Couple points...

On the last one before this Vid, the dudes that you let have a go its so nice to see people amazed with these awesome bikes, good on you for that.

The last vid above, that outside line on the back straight round the edge of the last jump made you some time and places up right there!.

Nice whip over the table top!.

The "Sorry" to the Kawasaki rider lol.

And two trophys!, dude.....a solid well done and awesome work as i sit here in Rain-filled shitty England wishing i was born in a land that welcomes the sport we all love.

Keep up the good work!.

P.S. Was she in Map 4 for all the racing you did?, and what sort of battery bars/percentage was she sucking per race and time frame?. (Would be a help to know for my first race day outing soon!). If it stops raining.

JW884

Jason, really enjoyed that and the last one too!. Well done!.

Couple points...

On the last one before this Vid, the dudes that you let have a go its so nice to see people amazed with these awesome bikes, good on you for that.

The last vid above, that outside line on the back straight round the edge of the last jump made you some time and places up right there!.

Nice whip over the table top!.

The "Sorry" to the Kawasaki rider lol.

And two trophys!, dude.....a solid well done and awesome work as i sit here in Rain-filled shitty England wishing i was born in a land that welcomes the sport we all love.

Keep up the good work!.

P.S. Was she in Map 4 for all the racing you did?, and what sort of battery bars/percentage was she sucking per race and time frame?. (Would be a help to know for my first race day outing soon!). If it stops raining.
Thank you! Still surprised anyone actually sits through my videos since they're quite long haha
• Yeah I love letting people try it and spreading the E-bike knowledge and feeling
• Yeah I felt like I would have much more exit speed but there was a kicker on the outside I would be in big trouble if I had messed it up lol
• Thanks! Made a nice pass over it too
• Haha I felt bad for cutting him off since he wasn't in my class
• Yeah it felt good with the 3rd place (didn't really "earn" the other one quite as much) and I understand. It's
• Thank you and I will!
• And actually believe it or not I race it 90% of the time in map 3! At Capeway (the latest video) it's really high speed so I was topping out on the long straightaways but still didn't click up to 4. At that track the motos were 7 laps and I had about 55-60% battery left. Easily charged up in time for my second moto without a worry. Some other tracks take up more battery but just depends on dirt condition and depth (sand, mud, hard-packed, etc.)

Hey Jason. Another good race for you!, Well done.

What was the lap time average?, that looks like a fun track and would be really interested to know the overall size of the place too. Must look it up.

Was nice to see someone again being able to enjoy an Alta, interesting he asked about the weight on the track.

Notes :

Great idea for the on-screen Map info. Helpful for myself as racing coming up soon.
Dude on the 125 in the 30+!. He was everywhere.
Little dude on the 65 hucking the step up!.
Heard someone shout at you into a corner...makes a change lol.
The #105 hold off was awesome, & good for getting past him!.
Holeshots!, I see him run you wide...not sure what you said on the flat land after!.
Corner crash!, was that kicker just sent you wrong....but good speed coming into it!.

Again, nice job on the racing and the video. What's next?....

P.S. Need a shout out on the next vid for Danny (#76) in the U.K.!. ;)

JW884

Hey Jason. Another good race for you!, Well done.

What was the lap time average?, that looks like a fun track and would be really interested to know the overall size of the place too. Must look it up.

Was nice to see someone again being able to enjoy an Alta, interesting he asked about the weight on the track.

Notes :

Great idea for the on-screen Map info. Helpful for myself as racing coming up soon.
Dude on the 125 in the 30+!. He was everywhere.
Little dude on the 65 hucking the step up!.
Heard someone shout at you into a corner...makes a change lol.
The #105 hold off was awesome, & good for getting past him!.
Holeshots!, I see him run you wide...not sure what you said on the flat land after!.
Corner crash!, was that kicker just sent you wrong....but good speed coming into it!.

Again, nice job on the racing and the video. What's next?....

P.S. Need a shout out on the next vid for Danny (#76) in the U.K.!. ;)
Thanks again! Appreciate you watching
• My laptimes were 56-58 seconds on the SMX (Super-Motocross) track. It is Winchester SpeedPark in New Hampshire. They have the main MX track across the street (all flat land with about 2min laptime), this SMX track (used to be an Amateur SX track and was awesome! Have some old videos from there and hope they eventually go back to that style), and a small dealership.
• Yeah I always try to tell people about the big difference between the on track and off track weight
• Not sure what you mean on this one? I'm guessing the "Chapters" on the Youtube timeline bar right? I finally found out how to do that and like it! Feels more organized and more professional
• Yeah he was great! Talked to him a bit about the bike during staging and he was always looking at the cameras lol
• He was stoked to be in the video. Hope he saw the clips I got of him
• I must've missed it lol I know I sure had to yell a lot
• I talked to him after about it and we were both pushing quite a bit for it and had a blast
• Got some good ones! Especially the last one was awesome. And :ROFLMAO: I said "Ah F@#k! Way too big!" Might have to start adding some subtitles again on parts like that
• That crash caught me off-guard big time! Those braking bumps were soft and at an angle and I think my front wheel just started to wash, then stood up really quick
• Actually heading back to that same track this Sunday (6/6) for my Birthday and should have some family and friends there! (Might also get a day of practice in this Friday if the weather cooperates)
• And will do! Least I can do for someone who seems to enjoy the videos quite a bit!

Reactions: #76

What a place!, set in all the trees....how far away drive time is that from you?.
With the rain i think from what i can see the track did well and shaped up good for the day.
Some big ruts already in?, do they only prep the track for the weekends and leave it as-is for the week?.
Fuel can - we have all done it....
The dozer!....dude really.....like full on into a dark section - Bulldozer blade straight ahead alert!, that could have been really, really bad.
Over shoot the Table....ooh that hurt...into that soft stuff you was lucky there!.
Almost tucked it coming into the corner...
Korp on the 2 stroke, he was doing well!...not often that you can hear someone that clear on a practice day lol. Got to get him into a higher gear sometimes, but he hit that big double no sweat, good for him!.

Thermal limit hit - has this happened many times before?.

Looking forward to the race day vid!, Hope all goes well. :)

JW884

What a place!, set in all the trees....how far away drive time is that from you?.
With the rain i think from what i can see the track did well and shaped up good for the day.
Some big ruts already in?, do they only prep the track for the weekends and leave it as-is for the week?.
Fuel can - we have all done it....
The dozer!....dude really.....like full on into a dark section - Bulldozer blade straight ahead alert!, that could have been really, really bad.
Over shoot the Table....ooh that hurt...into that soft stuff you was lucky there!.
Almost tucked it coming into the corner...
Korp on the 2 stroke, he was doing well!...not often that you can hear someone that clear on a practice day lol. Got to get him into a higher gear sometimes, but he hit that big double no sweat, good for him!.

Thermal limit hit - has this happened many times before?.

Looking forward to the race day vid!, Hope all goes well. :)
• Only about 1hr & 10min from me
• Yeah the track got wet but didn't get too slick so it was still nice and pretty tacky to ride
• I believe they leave it all week or at least for a few days during the week before prepping the track. It was nice to have some of the lines already there
• Ohhh yeah:( still dealing with it now. Hoping it will go away by itself over time
• I was very surprised seeing the dozer when I came around but it was very shortly after they opened but yeah bit of a scary situation
• I was more scared for the bike since its so violent sounding hearing all the suspension and bottoming but yeah not a pleasant feeling
• And that's why I have to throw my new front wheel and tire on soon lol
• He seemed pretty quick that day! And he's not the most confident with jumping so it's good to get him doing some that he's on the fence about
• Yeah it happens quite a bit since the MX isn't best for faster riders on moto tracks. I know some A riders that hit it very quick. For me, it's usually because 1)It's hot out 2)A deep/sandy track 3)Longer/later into a moto 4)The battery wasn't fully charged and cooled-down before the moto 5)The lower charge left, I believe also starts to limit it earlier than a more fully charged battery OR a combination of any of those causes
• Thanks! The race from the weekend went well but I'll probably skip riding this weekend but hopefully won't miss a week for a video!