Just Under the Electric Wire!

evh1

I picked up my RedShift EX on 10/13/18. Monday the news on Alta broke...I could not worry about it because of the huge grin-on I had since riding the weekend. I'm going to remain positive for Alta as I've seen Penton to KTM, 2 smokes to 4 strokes and Cannondale getting it right, but losing funding and bad timing.
Plus factor 1: I have 15 acres in the middle of town and I ride moto almost every afternoon now! The motor is right, the components are right and KTM tested and the noise issue is a nothing-burger.

Plus Factor Two; I plan to dual sport mine alot to work and the lake and to just explore..I may need to truck it some areas of course.
I'll be riding the Alta as much of the 50+ miles in the national enduro coming up Nov 3th here in Alabama; at the Gobbler Getter Enduro in Maplesville, AL. It'll be a good test to see just how long the E bike can take it in a true enduro type race.
I'm stoked on this machine!
Plus Factor 3; I'm 58 and still twisting it. This is the coolest thing I've experienced in many moons. I'd say braaap, but I guess it's Ztttttt! now

snydes

Staff member
I picked up my RedShift EX on 10/13/18. Monday the news on Alta broke...I could not worry about it because of the huge grin-on I had since riding the weekend. I'm going to remain positive for Alta as I've seen Penton to KTM, 2 smokes to 4 strokes and Cannondale getting it right, but losing funding and bad timing.
Plus factor 1: I have 15 acres in the middle of town and I ride moto almost every afternoon now! The motor is right, the components are right and KTM tested and the noise issue is a nothing-burger.

Plus Factor Two; I plan to dual sport mine alot to work and the lake and to just explore..I may need to truck it some areas of course.
I'll be riding the Alta as much of the 50+ miles in the national enduro coming up Nov 3th here in Alabama; at the Gobbler Getter Enduro in Maplesville, AL. It'll be a good test to see just how long the E bike can take it in a true enduro type race.
I'm stoked on this machine!
Plus Factor 3; I'm 58 and still twisting it. This is the coolest thing I've experienced in many moons. I'd say braaap, but I guess it's Ztttttt! now
Congratulations! We are all hoping things work out.

Would you be interested in the Perry Mountain 24 hour challenge? We were working on putting together a 6 man 6 bike team. There was a discussion HERE if you wanted to check it out.

evh1

Congratulations! We are all hoping things work out.

Would you be interested in the Perry Mountain 24 hour challenge? We were working on putting together a 6 man 6 bike team. There was a discussion HERE if you wanted to check it out.
I am very interested. I did the 24hr on the inaugural race and it was crazy fun. I think an all Alta team would be great.

snydes

Staff member
I am very interested. I did the 24hr on the inaugural race and it was crazy fun. I think an all Alta team would be great.

Excellent! In an effort to keep me from forgetting who all is interested in which race (we are also looking for riders for the Northeast 24 hour race), could you give a “I’m interested” post in the Perry Mountain thread? Thanks! Enjoy that bike!