I've joined the Ranks

RGW190

Ok so I've made the jump from Petrol to electricity my almost new 2018 MXR (33) HRS.On it arrived late yesterday afternoon in the middle of the worst snow storm I can ever remember in Mississippi in the last 23 years. Man am I excited probably will do a couple of things before I go for a serious ride though. I've got lots of questions like what's the best coolant to use and the best oil.Also is it possible to purchase an actual paper owners manual.Anyway thanks in advance for any info and advice RGW 190

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
Congratulations! And by the way, our Alta's make great snowmobiles.

As for your questions about coolant and oil, I would suggest you worry more about what air filter and spark plugs to use first.

But seriously, don't worry about the coolant or gear oil, they don't need to be changed very often, just get out and ride the thing and enjoy your new toy.

RGW190

Hey Thanks gents I'll probably end up down loading manuel and printing it.I guess for now it's time to get out and twist a grip

Trialsman

Congratulations! And by the way, our Alta's make great snowmobiles.
just get out and ride the thing and enjoy your new toy.

It is amazing the traction and handling the Alta has in deep snow with a set of spikes, such as a set of Trelleborgs. I almost forgot how much fun winter riding was/is. Welcome to the clan.

F451

It is amazing the traction and handling the Alta has in deep snow with a set of spikes, such as a set of Trelleborgs. I almost forgot how much fun winter riding was/is. Welcome to the clan.

Hmm, I have an extra wheelset I've been wondering what to do with...

And to the OP, welcome, great community here, you'll love the Alta.