Inverter Throttle Fault

The Swede

Congrats on resolving your issue. Well diagnosing it anyways. I wonder how that even happened🤔🤔🤔

Give me a buzz cause I got lots is those 👌😂. Not so much of anything else anymore. But throttles I have.
I will definitely keep you on my hotlist ElectroBraap should I ever break or see my throttle fail again! 🤪
By the way, what other parts Do you have?

I am throwing out another question on the forum!:

Do you know if people had any problems with water or moist getting into the JST connectors behind the number plate, causing short circuit and following problems?
I am thinking about sealing them up with shrink tubes or similar to protect them (and keep them securely closed). Good idea or not? 🤔
Thanks, Mike

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
I
Do you know if people had any problems with water or moist getting into the JST connectors behind the number plate, causing short circuit and following problems?
I am thinking about sealing them up with shrink tubes or similar to protect them (and keep them securely closed). Good idea or not? 🤔
Thanks, Mike

Those connectors should rarely get water ingress due to there design. Also if your connector was damaged, could have been stressed in shipping/storage. (Number one fault we saw with these connectors was them getting crushed by the forks) . the wires Once the TPA has been damaged, it can be possible for that issue to occur again.

Top Bottom