Interesting video of the KTM electric "50" with a kids perspective

Mikec265

I feel like they will sell out. I've made a few calls to dealers already. Should arrive on showroom floors late November to Xmas time.

Rix

Self proclaimed macho man extraordinaire
Some food for thought with the perspective of a young rider.
"That thing is so much better than my 65". This kid knows exactly how we all feel about our Altas. What a refreshing great video. Thanks for posting Snydes.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
Saw a few little dudes with KTM brigade ripping them at pala midweek a few weeks back. They were on the kids track but i had to jump in with my Alta and spin a lap or two. I got a few angry looks and a few thumbs up haha.

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
Saw a few little dudes with KTM brigade ripping them at pala midweek a few weeks back. They were on the kids track but i had to jump in with my Alta and spin a lap or two. I got a few angry looks and a few thumbs up haha.

Did any of them pass you?

Mikec265

Don't get to bent out of shape over looks from mini parents. It probably just hurt their egos seeing little Johnny get passed. I bet little Johnny thought it was cool though.
Half of the mini parents are nuts, and yes I'm a mini parent.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
To be clear, i was riding WITH the little dudes. I wasn't out there throwing heaters. As a kid i always looked up to older riders on faster bikes. Now that i'm one of those older riders on a faster bike, i like to pay it back and enjoy encouraging the little dudes and helping out when i can. I have a few IG followers that are young (<10 years old) here in Socal, and I enjoy making them feel "cool" by giving them a little attention by spinning laps with them. I like to think that it allows them to enjoy riding a little more.

strider

My son is outgrowing his standard Kuberg Cross. I intend to upgrade him to the Kuberg Cross X-force Pro, which is their "50" race bike. More power (8kW vs 5kW) and 16lbs lighter than the KTM, though with a slightly smaller battery (KTM 48V/21Ah, Kuberg 48V/10Ah).

My only problem with it is that it has a rear foot brake and not the LHRB of the other models. I'll need to fashion a way to convert it to LHRB because that's what he's used to.