Sold Sold today very close to the asked price. 😉 In France : Alta Redshift EXR 2019

Monza

Hi,
I'm selling in France my EXR 2019 which is the only one registered for road use (in France).
For information the homologation process for road use in France is very high cost and is one of the reason of the selling price level.
Je mets en vente ma moto électrique, exemplaire unique en France : Alta Redshift EXR 2019 Homologuée route en France.

20211205_130312.jpg

FabioYeah

Hi,
I'm selling in France my EXR 2019 which is the only one registered for road use (in France).
For information the homologation process for road use in France is very high cost and is one of the reason of the selling price level.
Je mets en vente ma moto électrique, exemplaire unique en France : Alta Redshift EXR 2019 Homologuée route en France.

View attachment 7946
21.000,00 euro???? it seems to me a little high the price .. XD

Monza

@Butch Hi Butch, i want to clarify :
. In France the homologation process for individual approval (RTI) is centralised for the tests (in UTAC)
. My Alta EXR 2019 was the first one to go throught the homologation process RTI. It takes 10 months from February to december 2019 to obtain the title !!)and the cost for this and modification was high.
. middle 2021 my Alta was still the only one to have gone throught this homologation process

So for the your pic, where we don't see the numbers on the plates, there are 4 possibilities :
. homologation end 2021 (i'll know it monday because i have asked my contacts)
. using a "garage" plate if it has a "W" written between numbers on the plate
. using a temporary "WW" written between numbers on the plate (maximum time 4 months)
. using a fraudulous number plate ....

@FabioYeah Hi Fabio, there is no interest for guies not in France to buy my EXR because the Homologation process is not equivalent in other countries, even if it'll help. So price is high but you can make the calculation yourself
. price of a good Alta EXR 2019 , low km, with some parts : about $13000 so 12000 €
. Transfer costs (on ground and maritime) : about 2000 €
. VAT + Import tax : 26% so 3640 €
Total : 17640 €
+ french Homologation costs and you go to 21 K€ ;-)

Top Bottom