I'm locked in to race Supercross Futures at Anaheim 2!

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
The Futures website is buggy and confusing. How much of the original SX track are you running, Bryan?

It says that most A/B/C racers ran close to 60-second lap, which is just as fast as the pro SX guys were running yesterday, which is weird. Then it says that Bryan ran a 41-second lap, and the fastest qualifier in his class ran a 29-second lap.

Supercross Futures :: Round 2 :: Qualifier Round 1 Heat Sheet :: LiveMX

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
It's roughly the same layout , except they turned the sx triple after the hip jump into a double, we are not going through the sand section, and the whoops are tamed down a little but still gnarly. The rhythms are the same as the pros I believe, maybe slightly tamed down.

Timing and scoring is counting our first lap as the fast laps. The start lap is like 10 or so seconds shorter than a normal lap.

bluefxstc

I got drawn a crappy gate pick, was 2 from the outside. Almost pulled holeshot from the outside but got pushed way wide and was mid pack. Got pinched off in a tight corner on the last lap and the guy made us both go down, so off to the lcq I go. My lap times were up there with the top 10 but that start hurt me. Hoping I get a good gate pick in the lcq. Only top 2 go to main. We'll see how it goes!
That sucks. Good luck in the Icq. Pulling for you to make the main.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
7th in the LCQ. :cautious: Had a better gate pick this time but didn't get out of the gate the best was stuck mid pack. They cut the lcq down to 3 laps from 4 due to time, so that bad start left me no time to catch back up.

Oh well, can't win them all. Still had an awesome time! truely an experience I won't forget. And thankfully I'm not hurt and the bike is not broken, and Mark's front end is still in perfect shape.

Also, I was told the announcer for the races was talking about me on the loud speaker during my heats. I was the only guy here on an Alta.

Videos to come later tonight or sometime during the week.