I'm locked in to race Supercross Futures at Anaheim 2!

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
Need to get my suspension revalved before this race, though. After riding your modded bike, Philip, it confirmed that my bike is way too soft even though i send it ! :ricky: I'll probably be able to ride even faster with stiffer valving.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
For supercross I'd definitely relalve it and also install a 63 N/mm rear spring and add 20-40 cc of oil and air pressure to the fork.

ElectricMoto

Suspension; I'll quote a 1992 Magazine test of Bradshaws Works Yamaha 250
Moto Journalist: This bike is unrideable, no bottom power, brakes just on/off, rock hard suspension that doesn't move an inch, just to start with
Yamaha Mechanic: Sounds like Damons bike, if we make it soft he'll go slow :ROFLMAO:

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
I wouldn't try jumping the big triple in the back!

I do not remember if this question was answered, will these Futures races be televised, or posted on YouTube later?

Bionicman

E powertrain proponent
I wouldn't try jumping the big triple in the back!

I do not remember if this question was answered, will these Futures races be televised, or posted on YouTube later?
When in doubt gas it!
Ride well Dude!

Id recommend a good solid rythum after the triple to the finsh to consistent lap times ;)

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
The Amatuer sx layout will be slightly different than the pro layout. They'll tame it down a bit for Sunday. Hoping they keep that corner hip jump before the SX triple, and hoping they keep the sand section after the start straight. I'm also hoping the track crew are able to dry up the track by Sunday. I'll be pretty bummed if the track is too slick to the point of not being able to jump things.

Whymee

Old and slow, but hopefull!
The track was installed and covered in plastic before the rains came. As far as what the Saturday night weather forecast is, I have no clue.

I thought Cali never got rain? Hehe...

snydes

Staff member
The track was installed and covered in plastic before the rains came. As far as what the Saturday night weather forecast is, I have no clue.

I thought Cali never got rain? Hehe...

Maybe they can have some of our east coast precipitation. If 2019 is a repeat of 2018 I’ll be about ready to call an auctioneer.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
I got drawn a crappy gate pick, was 2 from the outside. Almost pulled holeshot from the outside but got pushed way wide and was mid pack. Got pinched off in a tight corner on the last lap and the guy made us both go down, so off to the lcq I go. My lap times were up there with the top 10 but that start hurt me. Hoping I get a good gate pick in the lcq. Only top 2 go to main. We'll see how it goes!