I'm building a bike to race the series as I couldn't get an alta at a fair price. Details of build

lambo

Well it's running some finishing to do and there's a little more work to be done on getting 3 maps set up as map 1 trail pace map 2 enduro pace with map 3 a turbo all it can give map just for clearing flat fields or fire roads.. Only want 3 as for racing shifting up and down 5 is too many.. Had to fit controller where rad was so will have to have a brace made to fit that side as its not in an ideal position for enduro/hare scrambles but its too big for anywhere else.. Got some custom graphics coming fat bars and clamps etc so I'll post pics of finnished bike next week with some riding vids and run times etc

lambo

No it's not it hadn't been charged in fact it had done 5 miles before he rang me to show me it was alive. He was really just demonstrating it runs.. on the readout screen it had recorded a top speed of 75 mph earlier. I did mention prior to putting up the post that this is it's last bit of battery and it runs flat literally at the end of the run.. It was down at 72.5 v on the display and of course it charges to 84.. ,he'd literally just got it all hooked up and went out with the battery life ialready n the cells as I say it ran 5 miles all in I asked him to record a run so I could show some of the doubters that it runs (there's a few though not on this forum )

Top Bottom