If someone produced a replacement battery pack, would you buy one?

Would you buy a spare battery pack if they were available?

• Yes

Votes: 31 44.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Yes, if it included optional or improved features

Votes: 38 54.3%

• Total voters

leeo45

Geezer in denial
The additional issue which I don't think we knew about when this poll was started is that some of the failure modes for even the newer models are occurring inside the battery pack assembly. If we had a source for additional batteries it would mitigate this problem until (and if) there are sources for some of the electronics and contactors inside the case.

This reinforces my willingness and desire to buy a spare 'R' pack.

Reactions: Rix

zootie

After thinking about it a little more, I changed my vote from "Yes, with improvements" to "Yes" I would buy a second pack exactly like the one on the bike now. Although I wouldn't turn down improvements.

I would be willing to spend the money for the insurance to keep this bike (and hopefully a second one) running and with optimum range and performance for the foreseeable future. I'm just not convinced that there are other companies focused and spending money to develop and produce a high performance offroad motorcycle. At least within the time frame that I will be able to buy one and use it.
View attachment 2433
Agreed...hopefully the check engine light will go out...it's running perfectly.....we love this bike!