How-To : Install and Use Alta Multitool Software

samsamjr

Planning to set up this Multitool software. For some reason the dataport cable order page isn't working. I get a "server error" when I hit the order button. Does anyone know if these are still available or if there is an alternative source?

I am assuming the first post is still the latest and greatest downloads/info, correct?

OneLapper

"You don't *really* need the water pump...."
Forum's Sponsor
Planning to set up this Multitool software. For some reason the dataport cable order page isn't working. I get a "server error" when I hit the order button. Does anyone know if these are still available or if there is an alternative source?

I am assuming the first post is still the latest and greatest downloads/info, correct?

Hey samsamjr, I just sent you a PM.

Can you provide the pinout for the Alta Data Port Cable?
Just a quick search bro......you would have found this..........its what the search is for!.

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
@TCMB371 - It does look like the link to the CAN-USB adapter that you originally recommended is no longer active.

Can you update the instructions to another suitable CAN-USB adapter?

standbyu

chrisg19

Anybody know of another source for the CAN-USB adapter?

The link @TCMB371 originally posted in the instructions in no longer functional. It looks like the canusb-shop.com is no longer in business.

This was the original link to the CAN-USB adapter: https://canusb-shop.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=20&product_id=51

There appears to be an extra (-) in the url above. If you remove the (-) between "canusb" and "shop" you get this link CANUSB (USB to CAN converter) which seems to be correct.