Hot Foot Alta Redshift Front Chain Sliders are here!

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
To order: Sent an email to
hotfootmotollc@yahoo.com if you would like to place an order.

This week Hot Foot @racer726 mailed me a pre-production sample of the Front Chain Slider to try out. It didn't make it here in time for my morning practice, but I found it in my mailbox as soon as I got back home.

The slider is an exact copy of the stock design. There are no supports or reinforcements. However, the material is so soft, you can twist it into a pretzel. There should not be any issues with them cracking. Granted, I am now thinking I should have put it into a freezer to see if it becomes hard and brittle at low temperatures.

IMG_20181222_1843190.jpg

IMG_20181222_1843563.jpg

IMG_20181222_1844378.jpg

The installation was a breeze. It took longer to take all the pictures, I swear. It fit right in place, all the holes lined up, and all the bolts went in like they should, bottoming firmly on the aluminum swing arm and not on the plastic. Perfect.

IMG_20181222_1859008.jpg

IMG_20181222_1902020.jpg

IMG_20181222_1906432.jpg

I will be ordering a couple more to keep in stock when @racer726 produces a larger batch.

Rix

Self proclaimed macho man extraordinaire
This week Hot Fool @racer726 mailed me an reproduction sample of the Front Chain Slider to try out. It didn't make it here in time for my morning practice, but I found it in my mailbox as soon as I got back home.

The slider is an exact copy of the stock design. There are no supports or reinforcements. However, the material is so soft, you can twist it into a pretzel. There should not be any issues with them cracking. Granted, I am now thinking I should have put into a freezer to see if it becomes hard and brittle at low temperatures.

View attachment 1794

View attachment 1795

View attachment 1796

The installation was a breeze. It took longer to take all the pictures, I swear. It fit right in place, all the holes lined up, and all the bolts went in like they should, bottoming firmly on the aluminum swing arm and not on the plastic. Perfect.

View attachment 1797

View attachment 1798

View attachment 1799

I will be ordering a couple more to keep in stock when @racer726 produces a larger batch.
Deal me in when they become available.

Rix

Self proclaimed macho man extraordinaire
My thinking is, if each of us pre-ordered 5 units, maybe it would be better for Racer 76 and possible a little cheaper per unit as well.