Help needed to send parts to France

Monza

Hi,
My EXR2019 will arrive in France in about 2 weeks, and i want to buy some parts like display protection, chain sliders and perhaps a second fast charger.
Instead of paying each time delivery costs to France, i'm looking for some help/assistance from one of you.
I would like to make the different parts send to an US address and make it send alltogether to France. Of course i'll pay each parts when ordering and pay all deliveries costs and any charge.
I think to use paypal for payments.
Many many thanks if one of you can help.👍

snydes

Staff member
I shipped ebike parts to France and Germany and Sweden in the past. The cheapest option for packages originating from the USA is USPS. Can't weigh more than 60 pounds though.

That’s what I would have thought.

Monza I may be able to help. You can PM me if you want to discuss the details.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
USPS flat rate boxes and envelopes are the best deal when it comes to shipping internationally, if you can stuff your parts in them. But even regular boxes are still cheaper to ship than FedEx or UPS.

Monza

Thank you Snydes, i'll PM you.
USPS is a good solution for parts, not the fastest but economical, i have used them in the past to buy some race cars tools in US for France.

Alta05

Bonjour I am sending parts in France to Gregory Capus who purchase my Alta chassis 05 (the very first one) he is based in the dordogne .just contact me when you have a chance i am more than happy to help .I am french so language is no issue.
for shipping i use USPS i had no issues

Monza

Bonjour 😉
Many thanks, i have found a solution with forum member Snydes. And I'm 30 km from Dordogne 😉

Monza

I have seen that Pcg racing in Cahors which has this Alta is only 3h from me and it seems they have received a laptop from Alta this summer with latest 2019 mapping. That's great because if problem on my EXR, it'll possible to connect it to a laptop for diag ! 👍

Alta05

hi

the lap top was actually mine Alta did not support them so i do .The lap top is back here in California in my shop i had to do some support om my EX and SM .
I try to help him as much as i can but at that point it s getting difficult .I have no privilege connection other than spending a lot of money with them .

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
hi

the lap top was actually mine Alta did not support them so i do .The lap top is back here in California in my shop i had to do some support om my EX and SM .
I try to help him as much as i can but at that point it s getting difficult .I have no privilege connection other than spending a lot of money with them .
A forum member with an Alta service laptop... You my friend are going to be very popular!

Alta05

a second machine is own by Rebuffie ,ISDE team trophy winner and owner of a off road training school .he has chassis number 22 .he purchased it from me as well you can see Gregory bike and Rebuffie bike on my avatar .I did the Treffle Lozerien with chassis number 5 and Seb Guillaume rode chassis 22 .i was supposed to ride the six days in Brive but the FIM blocked me at the last minute so i rode the factory 250 wr of Marc Bourgeois instead (he is a friend)i went to the Kenny festival and then sold the bikes and spare batteries .I support those bikes since and send parts at my expenses but things are now getting very complicated

Mark911

Do not let that laptop out of your sight! I'm sure there's many of us here on the forum that would love to make a copy of your hard drive. I can make a run up anytime you're available!