Help for charger connector (Homologation in France)

Monza

Hi every one,
I'm in the process of homologation in France for my EXR 2019 and the state services have asked me 2 questions. Unfortunately i'm not at home to check my documents and i need to answer them tomorrow 🙄
. What is the electrical tension (V) going from the fast charger to the moto top main connector during charge ?
. What are each pin of the top main Connector for ? draw or description welcomed.
I imagine that they want to know if there is a risk to receive a voltage in the male connector (moto side) because , of course, it's easy to open the rubber cap. And if no risk, why ?

Many thanks for your help 👍

Monza

Great 👍 many thanks Sergey.
Really Hope you'll solve your charging problem soon , unfortunately i can't help you.

Monza

Need help again on same subject :unsure:
The french authorities are asking me 2 things :
. Proove that as soon as the charge cable is disconnected from male Charger connector on the bike , the High Voltage (2 Pins) is cut within maximum 1 second. Proof must use the electrical Schem/plan with explanations for each step.
. Explain what happen if Charge modul is dead or with bad components . In fact they want me to show that in case of bad components or dead one, the High Voltage will not come back in the Male connector on the bike (because we can put a finger on it).

Many thanks for your help.

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
Need help again on same subject :unsure:
The french authorities are asking me 2 things :
. Proove that as soon as the charge cable is disconnected from male Charger connector on the bike , the High Voltage (2 Pins) is cut within maximum 1 second. Proof must use the electrical Schem/plan with explanations for each step.
. Explain what happen if Charge modul is dead or with bad components . In fact they want me to show that in case of bad components or dead one, the High Voltage will not come back in the Male connector on the bike (because we can put a finger on it).

Many thanks for your help.

Sheesh! I would just pull the connector, then have the inspector lick the battery terminals. (Hey, it works on 9v batteries, am I right?) That would certainly prove to them if it worked or not. If he is still able to swear at you in colorful French after the test, then it is probably not deadly. (Post video!):lurker:

Monza

😂 My personnal opinion is even harder than yours on this stupid demand from french authorities 👎 .... but i need to give them the technical answer if i want to have a chance to register it here for road use 😉

Monza

Jared

Can some one please explain me :
. if the DCCP modul in this draw is the first one after the "charge Port" (so J11 + 14 + 16 and CON4 + 6 + 8) ?
https://altaownersforum.com/attachments/70193964_1366330996880455_979822708986478592_o-jpg.4145/
. if the DCCP modul works as a relay (controled by CAN bus/ECU) and open/close the 2 HV wires in the charge connector or, if not, where are located the relays to cut these 2 HV wires in this Draw ?
Many thanks
The contactors/relays are located in the top cover of the battery. The contacts are spring loaded so as to hold the contacts open unless power is applied to the coil in the relay/contactors. If there are any failed components or critical startup fail safe tests that don’t pass, then the contactors in the battery cover will not close and allow connection to the high voltage pins for charging or operation of the bike.