Happy Thanksgiving!! Thank you Alta We Believe!!

Altaracer929

Giving Thanks to the greatest powerful lightweight electric motored battery powered Alta Redshift motorcycles ever produced which brought us all together to learn at the fantastic Alta owners forum of knowledge and education. Thanks to EVERYONE here for sharing their Experiences, Knowledge, and Love of the Faster Faster future of fast Alta Motorcycles. Thank you Team Alta We Believe!!!!!!!

Rix

Self proclaimed macho man extraordinaire
Giving Thanks to the greatest powerful lightweight electric motored battery powered Alta Redshift motorcycles ever produced which brought us all together to learn at the fantastic Alta owners forum of knowledge and education. Thanks to EVERYONE here for sharing their Experiences, Knowledge, and Love of the Faster Faster future of fast Alta Motorcycles. Thank you Team Alta We Believe!!!!!!!
Back at you. I think we need to campaign for Alta to come back, make Alta great again (MAGA). I think it could work.

Monza

Now just waiting my 2019 Redshift EXR bought to great guy Woodsweapon to be delivered in France in about 1 month 👍 this great forum helps me a lot during this hard waiting period !😉
Fingers crossed for Alta motors company and many thanks for some of them here in the forum with great contributions.