Getting used to this no-clutch thing!

Don Thuren

Nothing special just some goofing around killing some time, hill climbing, getting some strength training in muscling this thing around, hopping downed trees, some rocks, etc....

The slow speed traction quality is so freaking cool...

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for the video. You should change the view to the wide setting, else the camera seems too low to show what's ahead and too high to show the bike.

Don Thuren

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah I'm starting to figure out that the Linear(like above) setting is great for higher speed stuff, but slower speed stuff the wide is definitely better...

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
Nice video, looks like familiar territory. I used to live down in Klamath Falls, and still get down there to ride a couple times a year. Might just have enough Altas in the area to do a high desert rally!

Don Thuren

Nice video, looks like familiar territory. I used to live down in Klamath Falls, and still get down there to ride a couple times a year. Might just have enough Altas in the area to do a high desert rally!

Yep typical Central Oregon!

Yeah my buddy here is looking to buy one and I hear there are more in town also...