German PohlBock

Oded

I love my Alta, but willing to trade some of its weight (it's a heavy bike) for less range & power.
The Pohlbock is interesting for these reasons.

Until its licenced in the US, I can not have it imported though.

In addition, it seems intented towards motocross. How does it handle on the trails and for hard enduro?

bayodome

Hi Guys :)
We're considerably late, but our Website is now availble in English! www.pohlbock.com
Feel free to reach out to us via info@pohlbock.de if you should have questions regarding our bike! :)

Welcome to the club, Pohlbock! Really look forward to the day you can sell your eBock here in the US. It looks like the ideal product for my wants and needs. Until then, are you able to sell you Sepaa21 motor and the SL 1060 controller to US customers?

DonCox

Welcome to the club, Pohlbock! Really look forward to the day you can sell your eBock here in the US. It looks like the ideal product for my wants and needs. Until then, are you able to sell you Sepaa21 motor and the SL 1060 controller to US customers?
This looks like a good mid power system for your Yamaha frame, Bayodome. About 30KW is about MAP 3 on an Alta, and that is good on a track, at least on the Alta, and my riding ability. MAP4 for me would need a new skill set.
I have a friend who wants me to Electrify an older Maico, and I have been talking to Pohlbock also about bringing it to the US, and using it on the Maico. Maybe someday...

rk42

so, any ride reports of this German bike?
This comes a bit late but I tested their bike about 2 years ago and thought it was great! Super nimble and easy to move around, you can enter a corner with so much speed it was wild. The best part was how fast the batteries where charges again. We where at a sandy track in Italy (Ottobiano), i got about 20min wide open out of one charge, took a break and by the time I was ready to go again the bike was ready too. The regen brake worked from the getgo, no issues there, and definitely would be great for long descents on trails.

I personally wouldn't buy one tho, I'm a heavy 450 guy and the bike feels more like a 125 or maybe 250f. If thats not an issue I'd recomment it for sure.