For Sale Full set of white plastics

motoonektm

Just wondering what our full set of plastics are worth?

White Redshift plastics, OEM shrouds, OEM side panels, OEM rear fender, Polisport front fender, and Acerbis front number plate

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
Well, from Liquid performance, they are charging the following:

Shrouds: $50 each.
Side number plates: $60 each (Although I've heard they are now completely out of right-side number plates!)
Rear fenders: $57-75 (depending on whether it is an MX or EX/SM)
Front Fender: $25-$30 (Although these are a honda part, and readily available elsewhere.)
Front # plate: $30

So ~$350-ish for the set + shipping. Although the right-side plate might be going up in value real quick!

wwmotors

You are lucky guys! I ordered several times full sets of plastic. Until all parts are here in Europe, with shipping, customs, VAT...etc..., a complete plastics kit costs us 1500€ !!!
But the good news is: I have a right sidepanel in my workshop! But it is not for sale! :)

privateer703

AOF Addict
Anyone who is so willing could take their new, unused number plate to create a mold and make urethane or epoxy castings and sell them. Here is a website with all the materials you would need and video's that show you exactly how to do it.
Smooth-On

Also this would be a way for someone to create those smooth-sided shrouds everyone wants...and could make a nice chunk of cash in the process.

Top Bottom