Found this Alta on Facebook marketplace

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
He said he can do 4K for it but it doesn’t have a title. If it did I would’ve bought it already.

Sounds a little suspicious. 12k miles on an MXR with 30 hours on it??? What is that, like 400 miles for every hour of battery use? No title. Listed for $10k, then $7k then $4k.

Watch out for “no keys” or “I am out of the country, but it is in storage.” Ride before you buy.

Christian

He sent me pics of the odometer and there’s on 7hrs on it with a 100miles. I asked him about it and he said he didn’t know what he was thinking.

Fod

He sent me pics of the odometer and there’s on 7hrs on it with a 100miles. I asked him about it and he said he didn’t know what he was thinking.
Looks like he just put 12345 on the odometer reading just to fulfill that on the ad.

snydes

Staff member

Yeah. He said he was gonna pay it off in December.

Lot's of concerns here. In the ad he says 30 hours. So from what I gather he owes a ton of money on it and is trying to fire sale it for some quick cash. Buyer beware.

Mikec265

I never got a title for my MXR. It was a demo from Motovate Performance in NY which I believe went out of business shortly after Alta did. I think they said I was supposed to get a certificate of origin via email, but I never got it.