For Sale For Sale 2019 Alta EXR

btreid23

I'm selling my 2019 Alta EXR... Love the Bike but I am not riding that much. Using my MXR more on the weekends and that's all I have time for.

It has a clear title and is registered / plated in Mississippi. I purchased it in March of 2019. VIN is 56PARAFM0KB000196 Odometer is 440 miles

Never had an issue with it. (No Codes Ever / Never been dropped). I used it on the streets, never off-road (had an MXR for that) Comes with Standard Charger The Price is $10,500

The only updates that I made....
- Enduro Enginnerring Hand Guards (still have stock hand guards if wanted)
- SXS Full Plate Skid Guard
- Nelson Rigg Tank Bag
- Kreiga Rear Fender Bag
- Alta 18" rear wheel (from Liquid Performance)
- New Tires - Heidenau K60 Dual Sport

I'll attach some pictures..... Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Brian

01 - Front Left.jpg

01.5 - Back left 2.jpg

02 - Left 2.jpg

03 - Left Front.jpg

04 - Left Middle.jpg

05 - Left Back.jpg

06 - Front Right.jpg

06.5 - Back Right 2.jpg

07 - Right 2.jpg

08 - Right Middle 2.jpg

09 - Right Back 2.jpg

10 - Front 1.jpg

11 - Back 2.jpg

12 - Display 2.jpg

13 - Handlebars 1.jpg

14 - Charger 2.jpg

15 -Box 2.jpg

16 - Box 3.jpg

17 - Handguards original.jpg

19 - VIN.jpg

btreid23

Really Good Point.... Did not see Alta as an option for Motorcycle Categories... so I used Other Makes.
Unfortunately, Since I have a Bid, I really can't change the Title just add to the description.

Hopefully the word gets out over the next few days.

leeo45

Geezer in denial
. . . . . . . . . . For Sale 2019 Alta EXR . . . . . . . . . . . .
unnamed.jpg

Good luck with the sale. It is great to see these bikes holding their value.

Curious; why did you need to add a new rear wheel ?

btreid23

All you have to do is Ride an ALTA once and you are hooked. In my opinion, they will always hold their value.
One of the main reasons is this AOF Forum! So many super smart, super enthusiastic people here to help with any problem.
Thanks to all the contributors!!

FYI: I had an extra 18" wheel from a previous ALTA purchase. When I decided to sell the EXR, I flipped out the stock 19" and installed the 18" rear wheel.
So Now I have a spare for my MXR. That was my plan anyway.

leeo45

Geezer in denial
FYI: I had an extra 18" wheel from a previous ALTA purchase. When I decided to sell the EXR, I flipped out the stock 19" and installed the 18" rear wheel.
So Now I have a spare for my MXR. That was my plan anyway.

Hmmm. I thought all EXRs shipped with an 18" rear wheel. I wonder if the dealer swapped yours before delivery. I bought an 18" rear from LP for my MXR when I made it into a woods bike. (y)

Top Bottom