Fod airing it out

Fod

I have to taunt him off the track. Fog is an ex pro rider and even though he shattered his leg at last Mammoth race and just recently smashed his collarbone (He is bionic pretty much), I still cant ride at his pace. He has no business riding right now after just having surgery but the alta is just too fun for him to stare at in the garage! When he heals up...he will have that bike rocking map 4 in the most gnarly of sections!

Mark911

Just looked at this thread for the first time. Fog 25/Fod, the attached pic looks like LACR. Are you guys SoCal locals? If so, we all should hook up at the track sometime. I'm retired so just about any day is good for me!

Fod

Yeah we are! That was the first time on the bike at LACR...havent been back there since....BUT we are going there Saturday morning! We will be in a Grey Mercedes Sprinter Van and a red toyota tacoma. We ride Gorman (Quail valley) MX on Thursdays or Fridays. Just rode there this morning! Come out to LACR saturday morning!!! I am ussually daddy daycare on weekends but I am using my fathers day rain check Saturday! Would be great to meet you!

Mark911

Great, I'll be there. Might be a bit warm . . . . You guys must be up around Magic Mtn? When I lived in the south bay I rode Piru and Gorman quite a bit but haven't been there since 98 when I blew my tibia plateau into a million pieces at an OTHG race. I'm in Corona now so local tracks are Perris, Elsinore, Milestone, GH. LACR's a bit of a drive but it's a good change.

Reactions: Fod

Fod

We can finally be the majority and point and laugh at the noisy bikes that have to shift gears, change oil, and clean filters!!!!

WoodsWeapon

I am coming over to ride with all of you in December. Always wanted to ride some SoCal tracks, especially Glen Helen!
3 years ago I drove from Chicago to SoCal hauling bikes in the moto van to put my knobbies on Glen Helen dirt. Except “sunny california” didnt see it that way. It rained hard for the entire 5 days we were there, and the closest I got was the front gate.

Fod

Ohh I remember those 5 days of rain! :ROFLMAO: Best days of riding.....In the hills!!!

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
3 years ago I drove from Chicago to SoCal hauling bikes in the moto van to put my knobbies on Glen Helen dirt. Except “sunny california” didnt see it that way. It rained hard for the entire 5 days we were there, and the closest I got was the front gate.
I will be not too far away in Arizona. I will check the rain forecast and track closures the night before.