FMX

Scooter584

Fmx show at Redbull race day in Switzerland

View attachment 3624
Sweet! I follow you on IG and Facebook.... always like looking at your bike seeing what you've done to it and how you've adapted to it so well....are you the only one still running the Alta or does Nate Adams still have one but not use it anymore? Do you prefer it over gas bikes? You've got sick style keep on posting here!

Matt

E-Rider
Sweet! I follow you on IG and Facebook.... always like looking at your bike seeing what you've done to it and how you've adapted to it so well....are you the only one still running the Alta or does Nate Adams still have one but not use it anymore? Do you prefer it over gas bikes? You've got sick style keep on posting here!
Pretty sure Nate Adams got rid of his. His graphics and other parts and I think his bike were for sale on here at one point I believe.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
@Mat Rebeaud -- You should teach us to do sick whips! Actually, any whips would be good. I have been searching the internet for years but haven't found any real instruction on how to make a big whip and still land the bike on two wheels.

VINSANITY

Hey Matt,

Interested in your experience with the Alta - is more difficult in freestyle due to weight or lack of engine rotational forces etc.

Hope you keep e-biking in competition