First real ride of the year!!

Fourth_Floor

Got to do some riding over the weekend on my small plot of land next to my house that would not be possible with a gas bike due to noise and close neighbors. I f$*king LOVE this bike!!!! I don't know how to attach videos so here's a link.

Facebook

VINSANITY

That’s some wild riding. To be honest I have no idea how people do freestyle without daily hospital trips.

I am an 80’s kid and we thought one handers in the air was pretty awesome, we couldn’t imagine doing stuff like you are doing.

If I were 30 years younger might be able to give it a try but I suppose have to settle for trail riding

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
So, what is the purpose of the logs and stuff at the base of the landing ramp? Are the fluffy leaves supposed to cushion the fall if you case the jump? Or is it just there to provide plenty of sticks to make multiple splints for the fractured femurs, broken ulnas and shattered coccyxes when you land wrong? Or perhaps the broken branches provide added incentive to clear the jump so as to avoid a spikey and horrible death by impalement if you jump short. Just curious, since I have no experience with big jumps. I'm a strict ground-hugger who always obeys the laws of gravity. I usually tip over if I try to clear major obstacles like curbs or twigs or medium-sized pebbles on the trail.

Fourth_Floor

So, what is the purpose of the logs and stuff at the base of the landing ramp? Are the fluffy leaves supposed to cushion the fall if you case the jump? Or is it just there to provide plenty of sticks to make multiple splints for the fractured femurs, broken ulnas and shattered coccyxes when you land wrong? Or perhaps the broken branches provide added incentive to clear the jump so as to avoid a spikey and horrible death by impalement if you jump short. Just curious, since I have no experience with big jumps. I'm a strict ground-hugger who always obeys the laws of gravity. I usually tip over if I try to clear major obstacles like curbs or twigs or medium-sized pebbles on the trail.

Hahaha. I'm putting a pool in soon and that tree was in the way so I cut it down. When I can get a piece of machinery in to level out for the pool I'm going to add some more dirt to my landing so I just piled that tree up there and will bury it.

leeo45

Geezer in denial
That looks like me riding. Only I wouldn’t have let go of the bike on purpose, and the caption would just read “Ohcrap-ohcrap-ohcrap-ohcrap...!” <crash!> <bounce> <thud>.

The only way I could pull off jumps like that is with Photoshop. It bothers me to just look at the pictures and my phone keeps trying to dial 911 on its own.